We are covered by many insurance providers. If your insurance plan requires pre-authorization for services, please call the member service number (on the back of your insurance card) prior to your first appointment. Here are a few of the questions you will need to ask your insurance provider.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is the therapist I am considering in network (One Counseling and Wellness and a provider name)?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per counseling session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?